Thursday, August 26, 2010

Introduction



This is me and some of my friends. I love them.

but this is me at my old job:


I did not love my job.

I could write an entire blog about customers and my view of them after working in the customer service industry for many years, but it's probably not good for my blood pressure. Instead, I will chronicle the move I made with my girlfriend, Yeoman and our two dogs from upstate SC to Baltimore, MD.

This blog is mostly way for me to keep my family and friends updated with all the things I'm doing up here, but it's also extremely therapeutic. I have absolutely no experience living in the city and as such, I'm constantly amazed and confounded by big city life. I'm sure I provide much entertainment to the other citizens of this city as I fumble my way around such complicated issues like how do I send mail without a mailbox, or how do I get on the subway?

I've tried to document most things with pictures because I figure that's easiest. I'll also be sharing stories, and conversations I've had as I slowly transform from a gun-totin' redneck who lived in the mountains to a gun-totin' redneck who lives in the city.

Comments are always appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Yay jordan. It does my soul wonders to hear (ok read) your voice! I was beginning to doubt your existence an had assumed you were some unicorn I had dreamed up. but no. you're real!

    ReplyDelete